A Relaxing Full-Body Walk-In Massage in Denver
Are you looking for a walk-in massage in Denver? One that offers rejuvenation and other wellness benefits? The Beer Spa, an award-winning day spa, has you covered!
In this article, we’ll share what you can expect from your massage treatment at The Beer Spa and answer common questions.
Related read: 13 Amazing Spa Benefits: Why You Should Book a Spa Day
What is a full-body massage?
A full-body massage targets most areas of your body, including your arms, shoulders, back, glutes, legs, feet, and more. This is the best way to get the most wellness benefits from a massage experience, and it offers an incredibly relaxing experience.
The Best Walk-In Massage in Denver: The Beer Spa’s Zero Gravity Massage
If you’re looking for a walk-in massage experience in Denver, look no further than The Beer Spa. The Beer Spa offers a unique full-body massage known as a Zero Gravity Massage.
A Zero Gravity Massage takes place in a chair that uses modern-day robotic technology and offers a head-to-toe deep tissue massage without human touch.
Whether you’re on vacation, just finished a long day at work, or need last-minute self-care, The Beer Spa welcomes walk-in guests to enjoy a full-body massage on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Hours: Daily from 8 AM until 10:30 PM; last walk-in massage at 8:30 PM
One of the best parts about this rejuvenating walk-in massage in Denver is the unique space vibes. You can enjoy your massage therapy in a space-themed Relaxation Lounge.
The Relaxation Lounge features chairs that originated in Japan and South Korea. They were designed using NASA research and the latest robotics technology that offers a realistic, full-body massage without needing an appointment with a massage therapist.
When you have a seat, your chair’s intelligent 4D mechanism will scan your body to customize your massage to your shape, size, and acupuncture point locations.
Once the chair adjusts for your customized experience, it tilts back into a neutral, zero gravity position with your legs elevated above your heart and your weight evenly distributed across your spine.
Before long, you’ll drift into space as rollers and air compression provide traditional Chinese massage techniques. Your chair will target various areas of the body by kneading, tapping, rolling, and squeezing for the ultimate full-body massage.
During your walk-in massage in Denver at The Beer Spa, you can choose a 15 or 30-minute session. Both sessions offer deep relaxation and full-body massage, while the 30-minute massage also provides stretching that re-energizes the body.
Both of these experiences offer various wellness benefits.
- Pain relief: Zero Gravity Massage chairs hit acupuncture points and allow the body to be in a position that helps alleviate headaches and joint and spine discomfort.
- Relaxed muscles: The full-body air compression function of these chairs provides relief for your shoulders, arms, hands, thighs, hips, and calves. The track rollers also alleviate tension in other areas of the body.
- Better blood flow: With your legs elevated during your deep tissue massage, your circulation improves and gets your blood flowing.
- Immune system boost: Because a full-body massage improves circulation, your lymphocytes are more active. These white blood cells help your body fight illness and disease.
- Improved flexibility: As your muscles, tendons, ligaments, joints, and tissues work themselves out, your flexibility and range of motion improve.
- Better posture: Getting a Zero Gravity Massage allows your body to relax into its natural alignment for better posture.
- Anxiety & stress relief: During this relaxing experience that also releases endorphins, your body and mind can get rid of or prevent anxiety and stress.
Ideal for Anyone
The Zero Gravity Massage is ideal for anyone looking to enjoy a walk-in massage in Denver. It’s the perfect couples massage experience, a way to relax with friends, or an opportunity for self-care – all while reaping various wellness benefits.
Interested in giving the gift of relaxation? Check out The Beer Spa gift cards here.
Other Spa Services
At The Beer Spa, you can do your massage on its own, or you can pair it with other spa services.
Here are other treatments and experiences you can enjoy at The Beer Spa:
- Beer Bath Hydrotherapy: Relax in a bubbly beer bath that benefits the mind and body.
- Infrared Sauna: Sit in the Far Infrared Sauna to sweat out toxins and boost your well-being.
- Craft Beer Taproom: Enjoy local craft beer, wine, cider, kombucha, and other non-alcoholic beverages in this cozy taproom oasis.
To experience the Beer Bath Hydrotherapy and Infrared Sauna, you’ll need to book your appointment online or call for a party package. No need to schedule an appointment to enjoy the taproom or walk-in massage.
Full-Body Massage FAQ
Below, we’ll answer common questions about full-body massages and the Zero Gravity Massage experience.
Where can I get a walk-in massage in Denver?
The Beer Spa offers the best walk-in massage experience in Denver. Guests can spend 15 or 30 minutes relaxing in a Zero Gravity Massage Chair for a full-body rejuvenation treatment.
The chairs have 10 pre-programmed sessions and will scan your body to select the most appropriate massage for your acupuncture points.
This experience is ideal for anyone looking for a peaceful experience that offers ultimate relaxation and wellness benefits.
What should you not do before a massage?
For the best experience that offers the most benefits, don’t forget to hydrate and wear comfortable clothes for your massage. You’ll also want to avoid getting a sunburn, remember to use the restroom, and discuss any health concerns with your doctor before your massage.
Do you shower after a full-body massage?
While most massages entail massage therapists applying oils during your session, the Zero Gravity Massage at The Beer Spa doesn’t do this. That said, you don’t have to shower after your session.
Enjoy Your Walk-In Massage in Denver!
We hope this article inspired you to treat yourself to a rejuvenating full-body massage experience in Denver. It’s one of the best wellness experiences in a peaceful and unique atmosphere. We look forward to seeing you!
You can find us in Denver’s Five Points area at 3004 N Downing St, Denver, CO 80205.
By: Polly Clover