January Tap Takeover at The Beer Spa: Woods Boss Brewing Company
A visit to The Beer Spa might be in order if you’re looking for an exciting activity to start a new year in Denver! Enjoy a unique spa day and delicious craft beer from Woods Boss Brewing Company. In this article, we’ll share what you can expect at The Beer Spa this January in Denver.
The Beer Spa is an award-winning spa that features beer-inspired spa treatments. We partner with a local craft brewery every month and share 5 of their best beers with our guests. We’re so excited to team up with Woods Boss Brewing Company this January!
Keep reading to learn more about The Beer Spa experience, what Woods Boss Brewing beers you can enjoy this January, and answers to some popular questions.
Fun Facts About Woods Boss Brewing Company
Woods Boss Brewing Company is an award-winning Downtown Denver, Colorado brewery. Before we dive into what Woods Boos beers you can enjoy at The Beer Spa, let’s look at some fun facts about the brewery.
- Woods Boss Brewing Company was founded in 2017 and is independently owned by Chad Moore and Jordan Fink. This adventure began after the two kept meeting at various live music concerts at establishments where craft beer and music were the main topics. After conversations about opening a brewery, they did just that with a focus on community, good music, and quality crafted beer.
- Jordan opened the first craft brewery in Nepal and has been professionally brewing for over a decade. Meanwhile, Chad has created and opened many successful businesses while also traveling the world.
- With a great love for its community, the brewery gives back in any way that makes sense as a small business, to its founding beliefs, and to the needs of its partners. Their partners include Denver Kids Inc., Volunteers for Outdoor Colorado, Colorado Water Trust, Violence Free Colorado, and more.
- Woods Boss Brewing Company is passionate about honoring natural resources and hands that make its space so unique. They even have a live edge bar made from ethically-sourced Redwood supplied by Redwood Burl Inc. of Arcata, CA.
- The brewery is a community hub, not only for beer but also for human connection. They hold regular events in the taproom and at their adjacent event space, The Lodge at Woods Boss Brewing.
January Brews at The Beer Spa
Woods Boss Brewing beers are always a hit! Whether you appreciate an easy-drinking seltzer, a classic pils, flavorful sours, a hazy IPA, or a Munich-style Dunkel, there’s something for everyone this January at The Beer Spa in Denver.
Pink Lemonade Seltzer
Seltzer, 4.8% ABV
You’ll love Woods Boss’ Pink Lemonade Seltzer if you like a light, easy-drinking beer. It’s a crisp and refreshing blend of lemonade and fresh red berries with a classic American flavor that tastes like home. Best of all, it pairs perfectly with a relaxing day at the spa!
Pilsner, 5.5% ABV
This classic Czech-style pilsner is bright, crisp, and super clean. It’s brewed with 100% Pilsner Malt, Zuper Saazer, and Hallertauer Tradition. This delicious pure beer is another one that’s easy to drink, and that just about anyone can appreciate.
Sour, 5% ABV
If you enjoy sours, you’re sure to love this fruited kettle sour. The Fruity Flash is deliciously brewed with pineapple, blackberry, and mango. It offers an effervescent, bright, and tart flavor that’s easy to want more of.
New England IPA, 7.1% ABV
This hazy IPA is filled with hops and flavor! It’s made with 10 pounds of rolled oats and almost 5 pounds of hops per barrel. It offers an incredible mouthfeel and a fruit bomb filled with incredible taste.
Dunkle, 5.5% ABV
Enjoy a spa day with this classic Munich-style Dunkel. The Double Bit has a deep copper hue with a bone-white head, sweet toasted bread crust aromas, hints of nuts and caramel, and a clean, bright finish.
January’s Beer Bath Blend at The Beer Spa
Beer Bath Hydrotherapy is The Beer Spa’s signature treatment. This bubbly beer-infused bath is the perfect way to melt away any stress. It’s filled with a blend of hops, barley, and herbs that are not only relaxing but also offer various health and wellness benefits.
The beer bath blend changes monthly and is made from one of the featured beers. January’s beer bath is brought to you by Woods Boss Brewing Company’s Oswald IPA. The bath blend consists of Crystal Hops and Two Row Pale Malt. It also has our herb of the month, Moringa Leaf.
Moringa Leaf has anti-aging properties and is an excellent source of Vitamin C. It also has powerful soothing properties that provide relief for dry and irritated skin.
The Beer Spa’s experience is one-of-a-kind! Below, we’ll answer common questions about what you can expect for your spa day.
Can I really drink beer during my spa treatments?
Absolutely! When arriving at The Beer Spa, you’ll receive a double-wall insulated stainless steel tumbler. This will keep your beer ice-cold while you hang out in the taproom and your private Beer Therapy™ Room. Sip on your beer while you relax in the sauna, soak in your beer bath, and rinse off in the rain shower.
You’ll also find a robe and slippers in your private Beer Therapy™ Room if you want to run out to the taproom to refill your tumbler during your spa treatments. You can also use our ring bell system for us to fill your cup back up for you.
The only place that we ask you not to take your drink is to the Relaxation Lounge, where you can enjoy a Zero Gravity Massage.
What spa services do you offer anyways?
Unlike a traditional day spa, The Beer Spa offers unique, beer-inspired services. You can enjoy Beer Bath Hydrotherapy, the Infrared Sauna, and a Zero Gravity Massage.
Learn about each of our services and spa day packages here.
How does the self-serve beer wall work?
One of our favorite features is the self-serve beer wall, and it’s easy to use! To pour beverages of your choice, you’ll follow these simple steps:
- Unlock the taps on the beverage wall using the card you’ll receive upon arrival.
- Check out our rotating selections of beers from Woods Boss Brewing Company. We also have wine and cider if you’re looking for something else. You can also find tasting notes and the price per ounce for each beverage.
- Choose your drink, scan your card, and pour your desired amount.
- When you’re ready to check out, you’ll bring your card to the reception desk and pay for the ounces you poured.
Does The Beer Spa have anything else to drink besides beer?
Yes, we offer various beverages because we know beer isn’t everyone’s thing, or sometimes you’re in the mood for something else. You can also have wine, cider, tea, or kombucha.
Can I hang out in the taproom before and after my treatments?
Of course! Our taproom is open for visitors to hang out for as long as they’d like. You can arrive early or stay after your appointment to spend time in the taproom.
Can I just stop by for a beer without a spa treatment?
Please do! We always welcome guests to come in and enjoy a beverage, whether you book a spa treatment or not. Our cozy taproom oasis is ideal for kicking back and enjoying a beer.
See You Soon at The Beer Spa
We hope you’ll come try Woods Boss Brewing Company’s delicious beers in Denver, Colorado in January at The Beer Spa! To indulge in a relaxing spa day, book your appointment online or call us. You can also check out the taproom and Zero Gravity Massage without an appointment.