December Tap Takeover at The Beer Spa: Living the Dream Brewing
If you’re looking for something to do in Denver, Colorado in December, you’re in the right place! Check out The Beer Spa, where you can enjoy unique spa services and delicious craft beer. This December, you can enjoy a spa day while you sip beer from Living the Dream Brewing this December. Below, we’ll share all the details!
The Beer Spa is a unique Denver day spa that features a relaxing taproom and spa in one. We partner with a local brewery each month and share 5 of their best beers with our guests. We’re so excited to be working with Living the Dream this December!
Get ready to rejuvenate and enjoy the perfect spa day beer. Not into beer? We also offer other beverages!
Fun Facts About Living the Dream Brewing
Living the Dream Brewing is located in Littleton, CO, and it’s a playground for experimenting with new flavors, techniques, and craft beer styles. Before we dive into which Living the Dream beers you can try at The Beer Spa this December, let’s check out some fun facts about the brewery.
- Living the Dream was founded by Jason Bell in 2014 after he spent 18 years in the food, beverage, and hospitality industry.
- The brewery is committed to real, quality ingredients to craft beers made for intentional, adventurous living in the Centennial State. They make beers for every palette, including ales, lagers, stouts, sours, and IPAs.
- Their delicious Powder Run Cream Ale (which you can try at The Beer Spa!) won the Great American Beer Festival 2020 bronze medal.
- The pet-friendly tasting room is the home base for adventure and offers a view of the brewhouse action, 16 fresh taps, and two outdoor patios. It’s also a hub for various activities and events.
- Henry David Thoreau’s quote, “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the Life You Have Imagined” is symbolic for Living the Dream Brewing. It represents their commitment to independence, craftsmanship, and quality. Living the Dream is passionate about celebrating the people, places, and activities of Centennial State.
December Brews at The Beer Spa
Living the Dream Brewing has no shortage of delicious brews! We’re so excited to share a few of their best ones with you this December at The Beer Spa. From an easy-to-drink ale and a flavorful sour to an award-winning IPA and the perfect December beer, there’s something for everyone.
American Ale, 4.8% ABV, 25 IBU
Take your spa day up a notch with this light, easy-drinking American Ale. It has a subtle hop profile and is simply refreshing.
Cream Ale, 5% ABV, 10 UBU
This award-winning Living the Dream Brewing beer is sweet and sessionable. It’s light-bodied and has subtle and fluffy notes of vanilla. It’s the perfect December beer to enjoy while you relax at the spa!
Guava Mountain Gose
Sour Ale, 4.3% ABV, 12 IBU
This flavorful sour beer is brewed with coriander, red Hawaiian sea salt, and Pink Guava. It finishes sweet with just enough salt to leave you wanting more!
American IPA, 6.8% ABV, 65 IBU
7 Speed is another award-winning beer by Living the Dream Brewing. It has 7 different aroma hops and 4 different malts to produce a clean, crisp American IPA. It’s a classic, floral, and citrus brew and offers a slightly piney finish.
Gingerbread Powder Run
Cream Ale, 4.8% ABV, 10 IBU
The Gingerbread Powder Run is a must-try limited release! It’s made with gingerbread spices, making for the best December beer to sip while you treat yourself to a spa treatment.
December’s Beer Bath Blend at The Beer Spa
While you enjoy delicious beer from Living the Dream, you can relax in a bubbly beer bath. Our signature spa treatment is the Beer Bath Hydrotherapy, where your stresses melt away.
The tub is filled with vitamins, nutrients, and antioxidants from herbs, hops, and barley. The bath offers the ultimate rejuvenation and many health and wellness benefits. The water temperature is set to 95-100° F to keep all the herb’s advantages.
Every month, the bath blend changes to use ingredients from one of the featured beers on tap. This December, that bath will use Zythos Hops and Two Row Pale Malt from Living the Dream’s 7 Speed IPA. It’ll also have our herb of the month, Hawthorne Berries.
This bath blend offers anti-aging and nourishing properties. It’s also an excellent source of vitamins B & C and antioxidants that fight free radicals!
Interested in learning more about The Beer Spa experience? We’d love to answer some common questions for you!
Can I really drink beer during my spa treatments?
Of course you can! While you kick back in your private Beer Therapy™ Room, you can enjoy a delicious beer from Living the Dream Brewing. The only place we ask that you don’t take your beverage is The Relaxation Lounge, where you can treat yourself to a Zero Gravity Massage.
What spa services do you offer anyways?
Unlike traditional day spas, we offer various unique services and an experience unlike any other. Our spa treatments include Beer Bath Hydrotherapy, Far Infrared Sauna, and Zero Gravity Massage.
Your Private Beer Therapy™ Room features a relaxation deck, rain shower, infrared sauna, and cedar hydrotherapy tub.
We also offer group and spa day packages. Check them out here!
How does the self-serve beer wall work?
One of our most fun features is the self-serve beer wall. Best of all, it’s easy to use by following these simple steps:
- Use the card you’ll receive when you arrive to unlock the taps on the beverage wall.
- Check out the rotating selection of Living the Dream Brewing’s beer. We also have wine and cider if you want something else. You’ll also find tasting notes and the price per ounce with each drink.
- Select your drink, scan your card, and pour as much or as little as you’d like.
- When you’re ready to check out, take your beverage card to the reception desk and pay for the ounces you poured.
Can I just stop by for a beer without a spa treatment?
Please do! We love to have visitors stop by anytime. Pop in, grab a beer, and enjoy. We have a cozy taproom you’re welcome to hang out in whether you book a spa treatment or not.
Does The Beer Spa have anything else to drink besides beer?
Yes! We understand that beer isn’t everyone’s thing, or you might be in the mood for something else. That’s why we also have cider, wine, and kombucha.
Can I hang out in the taproom before and after my treatments?
Yes, you certainly can. Our cozy oasis taproom is perfect for hanging out before and after your spa day. Relax, read a book, or have a drink with friends – whatever you’d like!
See You This December!
Denver in December is an excellent time, and we hope we’ll see you at The Beer Spa for a relaxing spa paired with Living the Dream Brewing beers. You can schedule your spa day online or give us a call to book a party. You may also stop by to hang out in the taproom or treat yourself to a Zero Gravity Massage.
You might also be interested in reading: The Best Denver NYE 2022 Events & Activities (Celebrate 2023 Right!)