February Tap Takeover at The Beer Spa: Eddyline Brewery
Denver in February is the perfect time to cozy up, unwind, and enjoy local craft beer. And that’s exactly what you can do at The Beer Spa! In this article, we’ll tell you more about what you can expect, including spa services and featured beers by Eddyline Brewing.
Every month at The Beer Spa in Denver, we feature a Colorado brewery and share 5 of their best beers with our guests. We’re so excited to have delicious beers from Eddyline Brewery this February!
Below, we’ll share fun facts about the brewery, which of their beers you can enjoy alongside your spa day, and answers to common questions about Denver’s most unique and rejuvenating day spa.
Fun Facts About Eddyline Brewery
Eddyline Brewing is a brewery that’s been doing incredible things since 1999. Today, they have 3 locations – 2 in Buena Vista, Colorado, and 1 in New Zealand.
Before we dive into which of their incredible beers you can enjoy at The Beer Spa this February, let’s check out some fun facts about the brewery.
- Eddyline’s journey began in 1999 in Socorro, New Mexico, when Mic and Molley Heynekamp opened Socorro Springs Brewing Co.
- In 2009, they moved to Buena Vista, Co, and opened Eddyline. Their highest priority was serving drinkable beers suited for any outdoor adventure. They did just that!
- A few years later, they hit capacity and needed to produce more beer and packaging. Eddyline’s second Buena Vista location opened in 2011.
- Eddyline Brewing was the first brewery in Colorado to produce 16 oz cans because if people enjoy drinking a pint of beer out, why not have that option at home?
- Crank Yanker is their flagship IPA and a fan-favorite. It was their first beer packaged in cans. Crank Yanker’s name came to be when the original founder was riding his mountain bike and snapped his chain. When he went to the shop to get another chain, the shop owner said, “man, you must have really been yanking on your crank!”
- One of the coolest things about Eddyline is that they’re always evolving. In 2014, their original founders moved to New Zealand to open a new taproom and pizzeria.
- Today, there are 3 locations: a brewery in Buena Vista, a restaurant and taproom in South Main Buena Vista, and a brewery & pizzeria in New Zealand.
- As of January 2023, Eddyline has brewed 25 million pints of beer since inception, and 2.6 million of that was in 2022 alone!
February Brews at The Beer Spa, Denver, Colorado
Eddyline Brewery is passionate about brewing drinkable craft beers while enjoying life’s adventures. Whether you’re into easy-drinking brews, fruity sours, or unbeatable IPAs, we’ve got them all at The Beer Spa this February!
Pilsner, 4.5% ABV
If you’re a simple beer drinker, you’ll love the Boater Beer! This no-frills, no-fuss pilsner is the perfect brew to sip while relaxing at the spa. It’s easy to drink and offers a crisp, refreshing finish.
Raspberry American Wheat
American Wheat Ale, 4.6% ABV
Add a slight tart to your spa day with this delicious Raspberry American Wheat. It’s made with fresh Oregon raspberries that have just enough tartness.
Peaches & Cream Sour
Kettle Sour, 4.9% ABV
The sour lovers can’t get enough of this one! Eddyline Brewery’s Peaches & Cream Sour features a burst of peach flavor at the first sip, followed by a sweet and creamy finish from the steeped vanilla and lactose.
Crank Yanker IPA
West Coast IPA, 7% ABV
The Crank Yanker is Eddyline’s favorite, incredibly drinkable flagship IPA. It has a maltiness balance with a tropical fruit aroma and a smooth hop finish.
Jolly Roger Black Ale
Black Ale, 5% ABV
What better way to enjoy Denver’s one-of-a-kind spa than with this tasty, unique brew? The Jolly Roger Black Ale is black as the night sky and bold as a pirate. It’s packed with roasted maltiness and balanced with crisp hop bitterness.
February’s Beer Bath Blend at The Beer Spa
The Beer Spa’s signature treatment is the Beer Bath Hydrotherapy, where you soak in a bubbly beer-infused bath, enjoying thousands of tiny, calming bubbles. The cedar hydrotherapy tub is filled with a carefully crafted blend of beneficial herbs, hops, and barley.
As you relax in a therapeutic herbal blend that’s loaded with vitamins, nutrients, and antioxidants, you’ll experience a wealth of wellness benefits. February’s beer bath uses Cascade Hops and Crystal 15 Malt from Eddyline Brewing’s Crank Yanker IPA, plus our herb of the month, Passionflower.
Passionflower helps smooth the appearance of your skin while controlling oil production that can clog pores. Passionflower is also packed with Omega 6 acids that keep your skin hydrated and soft.
Are you new to The Beer Spa in Denver, Colorado? If so, we’d love to answer some common questions to ensure you have the best spa day experience!
Can I really drink beer during my spa treatments?
Of course! When you arrive at The Beer Spa, you’ll receive a double-wall insulated stainless steel tumbler to use in the taproom and your private Beer Therapy™ Room. The tumbler will keep your beverage cold, even while you’re in your beer bath and sauna.
If you need a refill during your spa treatments, you can put on the robe and slippers you’ll find in your Beer Therapy™ Room and head to the taproom. Or you can use our ring bell system, and we’ll refill your tumbler for you.
The Relaxation Lounge is the only place we ask guests to refrain from bringing their beverages, where you can enjoy a Zero Gravity Massage.
What spa services does The Beer Spa in Denver offer?
Unlike your traditional day spa, we offer unique treatments, including Beer Bath Hydrotherapy, an Infrared Sauna, and Zero Gravity Massage.
Learn all about our services and spa day packages here.
How does the self-serve beer wall work?
The self-serve beer wall is one of our most exciting features and allows you to pour whatever and however much you’d like. All you have to do is follow these simple steps:
- When you arrive at The Beer Spa, you’ll get a card you can scan to unlock the taps on the beverage wall.
- Check out the rotating selection of Eddyline Brewery’s beers. We also have wine and cider if you’d like something else. On the beer wall, you can also find tasting notes and the price per ounce for each drink.
- Choose your beverage, scan your card, and pour as much or little as you’d like.
- When you’re ready to check out, you can take your card to the reception desk and pay for the ounces poured.
Can I just stop by for a beer without a spa treatment?
Absolutely! We love for guests to stop by to enjoy a beverage, with or without an appointment. The cozy taproom oasis is ideal for kicking back, unwinding, and having a drink or a few.
Does The Beer Spa only serve beer?
Yes, we offer various beverages because we know beer isn’t everyone’s thing. Or sometimes you’re just in the mood for something else. That’s why we also serve cider, wine, tea, and kombucha.
Can I hang out in the taproom before and after my treatments?
Please do! The taproom is open for spa-goers to hang out for as little or as long as they’d like. Feel free to arrive early or spend time after your spa day. The taproom is the perfect spot to read a book, chat with friends, or enjoy a date.
See You Soon at The Beer Spa
We hope this article makes you excited about visiting The Beer Spa! We can’t wait to share Eddyline Brewery’s delicious beers with you. You can make your appointment online or call us to book a group or ask any questions.